Coming soon, your Hillsborough County utility bill will l have a new and improved design to make it easier for customers to read and understand
Some of the new changes include:
- Improved look with a high-resolution, easier-to-read color palette
- Streamlined layout
- Highlighted account status bar
- Improved micro-perforation for easier removal of payment stub
- Updated payment information, office locations, and websites
- Easy-to-read graphs to help you make informed choices about your water, wastewater, and reclaimed water systems
Use this legend to understand your new bill:
A. This is your Hillsborough County utility account number. Customers sending a payment online without the paystub will need to indicate this account number when processing their payment.
B. The due date is the date that your bill is due on, or before.
C. The service address charges breaks down and totals all the charges outlined in your utility bill.
D. This is the total amount due, including past due charges from previous billing cycles, recent payments and adjustments.
E. This easy-to-read graph provides 13 months of usage history. This information is helpful for conservation purposes, and in alerting you to possible excessive usage.
F. You will find a detachable stub located at the bottom of your utility bill. Detach this stub and return it with your payment. Indicate changes in mailing address and other contact information on the back of this stub.
G. Be sure to check the reverse of the bill for payment options and other relevant information.
If you have questions about your bill, please call Customer Service at (813) 272-6680