Apollo Beach Skate Park
Location and Hours
Skate Park Regular Hours:
- Mon - Fri. - Noon to 9 PM
- Sat. - 10 AM to 9 PM
Skate Park Summer Hours:
- Mon. - Sat. - 10 AM to 9 PM
Best Shredder Contest
Do you like to skateboard and want to show off your moves? Check out the Best Shredder contest where you can compete to see who's the best in Hillsborough County! This 3-part series takes place throughout 2018 at the various skate parks.
- Part 1 - Apollo Beach Skate Park on March 30
- Part 2 - Jackson Springs Skate Park on August 11
- Part 3 - Providence Skate Park on November 17
Apollo Beach Skate Park is an 11,000 square feet park that opened in 2012. This unique park is shaped like a three-pointed star with an elevated center. The points allow skaters to keep a constant flow while on their boards. In addition to the real street experience at Apollo Beach Skate Park, be sure not to miss the awesome sun painting on the basin of the park course.
Skateboarding lessons help skaters develop fundamental skills.
- Beginner to intermediate skill levels
- Ages 6 to 13
- $50 for 10 classes
- Thurs. from 6:30 to 7:30 PM
Skate park rules
Hillsborough County skate parks are for the enjoyment of the community. These facilities are not supervised directly, so it is up to skaters to take precautions and follow the park's rules. By following the rules you ensure that the community continues to enjoy these awesome amenities.
- Helmets are recommended for all, but mandatory if you are 17 or under
- Elbow and knee pads are recommended for all skaters, but are mandatory for skaters 12 years of age or younger
- Skate parks are intended for skate boards and in-line skates only
- Shirts and shoes required at all times
- All skaters must check in at the front desk for entry into the skate park
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Skate Park