Where are the Red Light Cameras?
Red light cameras are located at the following intersections within unincorporated Hillsborough County:
- Bloomingdale Avenue & Bell Shoals Road (NB)
- Brandon Boulevard & Grand Regency Boulevard (NB)
- Fletcher Avenue & Bruce B. Downs Boulevard (NB, EB, WB)
- Sligh Avenue & Habana Avenue (EB)
- Waters Avenue & Anderson Road (EB, WB)
- Waters Avenue & Dale Mabry Highway (EB, WB)
How do They Work?
When a vehicle runs a red light, cameras record the vehicle and its license plate. Law enforcement officials then review the evidence and decide whether a violation is warranted. Any Notices of Warning or Violation are mailed to the vehicle's registered owner.