The Hillsborough County Board of County Commissioners presents proclamations and commendations to recognize important dates and causes, and to celebrate the significant contributions of businesses, groups, and individuals to the people of Hillsborough County. The proclamations and commendations presented during the most recent Board of County Commissioners meeting are below. Previous presentations can be found here.
Click on the links below to see recognitions made at recent meetings or award ceremonies. You can also view previous awards and recognition videos on YouTube.
Presented October 17, 2018
Presented October 11, 2018
- October is Fire Prevention Month
- August 2018 Water Quality Month
- Florida Association for Water Quality Control's Wade Hopping Leadership Award
- Environmental Protection Commission
Presented September 20, 2018
- Disability Awareness F.A.I.R. and Community Inclusion Day
- Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority
Presented September 6, 2018
- Dress for Success
- Florida State Senators Bill Galvano and Dana Young, and State Representative Shawn Harrison