On April 26, 2016 the Board of County Commissioners adopted the Mobility Fee Ordinance that would replace the current transportation impact fees, and transportation concurrency. Mobility fees are a one-time charge on new development to pay for offsite transportation improvements that are necessitated by new development.
Ordinance, Fee Schedule, Maps and Reports
- Adopted Mobility Fee Ordinance
- Mobility Fee Schedule - Jan. 1, 2018 through Dec. 31, 2018
- Residential Impact/Mobility Schedule - Jan 1, 2018 through Dec. 31, 2018
- Mobility Fee Assessment Districts Map
- Mobility Fee Benefit Districts Map
- Mobility Fee Study Report
- Stakeholder Meeting Notes
- If you have any questions regarding assessment or estimated fees, email Ron Barnes, Mobility Fee Coordinator, or call him at (813) 276-8319.