Hillsborough County’s Children Services counts on members of the community to help our children move toward a better future. Our young people rely on the generosity of individuals, groups and organizations to enrich their lives. Giving the gift of your time, talents and special treasures reminds young adults that they are valued members of the community.
The following donations are needed year round:
- Gift cards from local retailers
- Gift cards from local restaurants
- Tickets or admission to museums, theme parks, sporting events, theater and other recreational activities
- Bus passes
- New clothing
- Financial support
Items and financial donations may be mailed or dropped off to Board of County Commissioners Department of Children’s Services at:
Adopt a group of children for support:
- Children’s Activities: Finance an activity, party or event for groups of children. Children Services’ staff will help plan a meaningful experience for any sized group.
- Educational Opportunities: Admission to MOSI, museums, theaters, zoo, tutoring scholarships, etc.
- Leisure Activities: Admission to skating rinks, local attractions, laser tag, movies, online music gift cards, hosting meals at area restaurants, or fast food gift cards.
- Sporting activities: Tickets to athletic events.
To make a donation contact our Recreational Therapist at (813) 264-3807, Ext. 53146.