Think you’ve got what it takes to learn how to ollie, kickflip or drop-in? Then you should visit one of our three skate parks located around our county.
Admission is free. The parks are staffed with people who are passionate about skateboarding.
We also host the “Best Shredder 3-Part Series” every year with great prizes and bragging rights.
Find a Skate ParkLevel 1 - Apollo Beach Skate Park - (813) 671-7635
- Best park for beginners, but still fun for intermediate and advanced
- Opened in 2012
- 11,000 square feet
- Shaped like a three-pointed star with an elevated center
- Points allow skaters to keep a constant flow while on their boards
- Real street experience
- Awesome sun painting on the basin of the park course
- Designed for intermediate skaters, but beginners and advanced are welcome
- Newest park, opened in 2014
- 13,000 square feet
- Transitional elements and street skating
- Granite ledges, rails, and a key hole
- Snake run style bowl course
- Fluid wave-like course
- Designed for intermediate and advanced skaters, but beginners will have fun too
- Our very first and largest skate park
- 14,500 square feet
- Known as the Concrete Jungle
- Transitional elements featuring
- Quarter pipes
- A hand rail
- A pyramid
- A step-up
- Various granite structures
Hours of operation
- Monday – Thursday: Noon. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: Noon. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Rules for the Skate ParkOur skate parks are fully staffed, but you are still responsible for following the rules.
- You must wear a helmet, no matter your age or experience level
- Elbow and knee pads are recommended, but are mandatory if you are 12 or under
- Check in is required at the front desk, or you can get a trespassing citation and suspended from the park
- Skaters must submit a signed and notarized waiver before skating:
- If you are under 18, your parent or legal guardian has to sign the waiver
- Notaries are available at each park, but their days and hours vary, so call the park you want to visit to make sure they’ll be available
- Waivers are good for a period of one year, and we’ll keep it on file for you
- Children 10 and under must have a parent or guardian with them at all times
- Skateboards and in-line skates only
- No motorized boards of any kind
- Shirt and shoes required at all times