Hillsborough County's Annual Regional Park Pass program allows participants to enjoy the area's best parks year round without having to pay a fee each time they visit.
1. Select the park pass that is right for you.
2. Purchase it online or download and complete the Annual Entrance Pass/Boat Launch Form and pay using any of these methods:
- Visit the Branchton Regional Parks Office at 15502 Morris Bridge Road in Thonotosassa, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Phone: (813) 987-6240.
- Mail the form with a check, money order or credit card information. Your pass will be mailed to you.
- Fax the form and credit card payment information to (813) 987-6271. Your pass will be mailed to you.