Do your kids love to spend time outdoors or fishing? Maybe your son dreams of becoming a famous actor, or your daughter can’t get enough of skateboarding. Then we have the perfect summer day camps for them.
In addition to our regular Summer camp program, our Specialty Summer Camps are safe, fun and affordable. Spaces are limited. Registration is required.
- Priority Registration March 5-24
- Open Registration April 2
All four specialty summer day camps are $120 for a two week session. If your child receives reduced or free lunch, you may qualify for a discount.
- Session 1: June 4 - 15
- Session 2: June 18 - 29
- Session 3: July 2 - July 13
- Session 4: July 16 - July 27
Click on the link for the camp to find out more information and to check availability for that camp.
- Board control
- Course etiquette
- Skateboard fundamentals
For more information on Skate Camp, please call (813) 744-5319.
Fine Arts Camp
- Each session will have a different theme
- Session themes TBA in early 2018
For more information on Fine Arts Camp, please call (813) 903-3480.
- Session 1 (June 4 - June 15) ages 12-15
- Session 2 (June 18 - June 29) ages 9-11
- Session 3 (July 2 - July 13) ages 12-15
- Session 4 (July 16 - July 27) ages 9-11
For more information on the Eco-Adventure Camp, call (813) 734-4712.
- Learning fishing rules and regulations
- Proper de-hooking and fish release
- Cleaning fish
- Tying knots
- Casting nets
For more information on the Fishing Camp, call (813) 672-1120.