Report a Complaint Against a Pain Management Clinic
In response to rising illegal prescription drug use, distribution, and deaths caused by prescription drug abuse, we identified a need to regulate pain management clinics and adopted an ordinance to maintain public health, safety, and welfare. If you have a complaint against a pain management clinic doing business within Hillsborough County, you can file a complaint and we will investigate it.
Reporting a complaint against a pain management clinic can help keep the community safe.
- Gather all of the information on the company you can, including:
- Pain management clinic business name
- Business address
- Business website (if applicable)
- Business phone
- Business email
- Nature of the complaint
- Supporting documents
- Submit report
- We will make every effort to contact you as quickly as possible after we receive your complaint; normally this is within 3 business days.
- After your complaint is received, it is evaluated and either assigned to a code enforcement investigator or referred to another agency if that is the more appropriate action.
- If it is assigned for investigation, we will notify the business about your complaint and will request they respond within 10 business days.
- If their response is not received during that time, we will take additional steps to contact them.
- We make all possible attempts to resolve the issue with the participation of all parties.
- After we initially receive your complaint, you can normally expect to receive additional information about it within 15 business days based upon the business response.