Apply to Volunteer with Children Services
Children Services provides both residential and outpatient services for youth and has a wide variety of volunteer opportunities available.
Volunteer activities include:
- Facilitating group games and activities with young people on or off campus
- Providing locations and assisting with community service opportunities
- Assisting with character development
- Providing mentorship
- Providing tutoring and educational opportunities
- Providing vocational experiences and assistance
- Providing independent living, daily living experiences, and activities
Volunteers must be:
- 18 years of age or older. If under age 18, an adult must accompany the volunteer and pass a background screening.
- Able to pass a Level I background screening (depending on the number of hours volunteering)
- Able to work with boys and girls age 10-17
Contact Children Services at 813-264-3807, ext. 53146, to begin the application process.