Dog park rules
- Children ages 6-15 must be accompanied by an adult to enter the dog park
- Dogs deemed dangerous or aggressive are prohibited
- Keep your dog leashed at all times while outside the fenced dog park area
- Please clean up after your pet. Scoop bags are provided
When entering or leaving the non-leash area
- Do not enter the double-gates transition area if there is already someone in that area
- This will eliminate the possibility of both gates being open at the same time
- Place your dog off-leash in the transition area before entering the non-leashed area
If your dog inflicts an injuryThe dog's owner must give their name and phone number to the owner of the injured dog before leaving the area Owners are legally and financially responsible for their dog's behavior and any injuries, damages or loss their dog may cause.
For more information contact (813) 744-5595.