You can play an important role in helping dogs and cats get adopted, and in keeping them happy and healthy while they’re at the Pet Resource Center.
Our volunteers serve as Adoption Ambassadors for the dogs and cats at Pet Resource Center by:
- Helping adopters meet and greet their prospective new family member
- Providing enrichment by assisting with Play Groups, walking, grooming, and playing with the dogs and cats
- Helping at offsite events
- Assisting in veterinary services areas
- Helping provide customer service at our Information Desk
- Taking photos
You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer.
A Pet Resources staff member will contact you with steps on how to attend Volunteer Orientation.