Featured Job: Engineer
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Have a design or construction experience in water, wastewater, or reclaimed water collection, transmission and treatment systems.
- Have experience in managing small and mid-sized water, wastewater, or reclaimed water projects ($5 - $10 million)
- Have experience in preparing, reviewing and interpreting engineering design plans, construction plans, technical specifications, and bid packages.
- Have projects risk management, scheduling and budgeting experience.
- Be self-motivated and have a proven track record of completing project on time and within budget.
- Be customer service driven and possess excellent listening skills.
- Have participated in PMP training or obtained PMP certification.
Licensed professional engineer assigned as a technical lead, project manager or team leader to provide engineering services for the investigation, evaluation, planning, computer modeling, design, construction, and construction inspection of public infrastructure and systems for projects.
Salary: $67,808.00 - $108,513.60/yearApply Now