Featured Job: Library Service and Technology Guide
Performs professional library duties and provides on-site technical assistance in order to provide and maintain timely and effective customer service to Library customers.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong customer service skills.
- Teaching experience and/or any instructional knowledge of computer software and hardware.
- Strong technical skills, including trouble-shooting basic hardware and/or software issues.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; and
- Two years of experience providing instruction in accessing and using the Library's automated circulation system, computerized databases, library related software, e-book and digital magazine platforms, general office equipment; and
- Possession of a valid Driver's License.
Salary: $36,129.60 - $57,803.20/year
Want more stories like this delivered to your inbox?
Subscribe to the Friday 5