Unlock Potential Business With Vendor Portal
Seasoned vendors and suppliers new to working with Hillsborough County can gain a better understanding of how to register and navigate the County's online procurement portal, iSupplier, through free training offered on the second Tuesday of every month at various libraries. iSupplier is a secure, self-service Oracle platform that enables suppliers to browse bid opportunities, receive email notifications for current solicitations, download documents, submit bids, and view the status and history of purchase orders, receipts, invoices, and payments with Hillsborough County.
The 90 minute training sessions cover:
- navigating the Procurement Services website
- reviewing business opportunities with the County
- updating vendor profile in iSupplier
- adding commodity codes for your products and services
- submitting bids and requests for proposal via iSupplier
- understanding the contract award process
Vendor training sessions are held from 10:30 a.m. to noon. There is no fee to attend; however, advance registration is required.
Contact Procurement Services at (813) 272‐5790 or email ProcurementServices@HCFLGov.net for more information.
Want more stories like this delivered to your inbox?
Subscribe to the Friday 5