Help Us Update Hillsborough County's Technical Manuals
Technical manuals outline how roads, utilities, and other infrastructure are built in Hillsborough County. With new needs and ever changing technology, it is important to revise and update these technical publications.
The County needs professionals in the building and construction industry, specialized trades, development community, and the public to suggest changes that may be considered when updating the manuals.
The comment period for these Hillsborough County Technical Manuals is open through May 31, 2017, as part of the two-year update cycle:
- Public Utilities - Standard Pump Station Drawings
- Public Utilities - Water, Wastewater, and Reclaimed Water Technical Manual
- Public Utilities - Water, Wastewater, and Reclaimed Water Technical Specifications
- Public Works - Stormwater Management Technical Manual
- Public Works - Utility Accommodation Guide and Rights of Way Use Procedures Manual
- Public Works - Transportation Technical Manual for Subdivisions and Site Development Projects
- Public Works - Standard Specifications for Construction
In 2015, Hillsborough County adopted a uniform two-year review cycle for all the technical publications administered by the Public Utilities and Public Works departments. All changes are handled administratively under the direction of the County Engineer or Public Utilities Department Director, as applicable.
Any comments received after May 31 may not be included in this cycle of updates. Proposed manual revisions will be posted in June or July for industry review, and presented in an open workshop for discussion in July or August, before changes are adopted and published in October.View Technical Publications
Provide Comments and Recommendations
Subscribe to receive Technical Bulletins and Updates