iSupplier Training Offered to Vendors in Spanish
Hillsborough County Procurement Services will offer its January vendor training in Spanish. The 90-minute session aims to give both vendors and suppliers new to working with Hillsborough County a better understanding of how to register and navigate the iSupplier Portal.
Vendors will leave the session knowing about:
- Navigating the Procurement Services website
- Registering in iSupplier (first time users)
- Updating vendor profile in iSupplier
- Submitting bid via iSupplier
- Reviewing business opportunities with the County
There is no fee to attend; however, registration is required.
If you would like to take part in the class, contact Procurement Services at
(813) 272‐5790 or email procurementservices@HCFLGov.net.
Want more stories like this delivered to your inbox?
Subscribe to the Friday 5