Get Inspired for Success at Small Business Idea Camp
Thinking of starting a business but don't know where to begin? The Small Business Idea Camp series is designed to inspire and engage new and future business owners in the fundamentals of entrepreneurial thinking.
- Discover how to bootstrap your way into a successful business without undertaking significant financial risk.
- Uncover the underlying concepts and processes that enable aspiring small business owners with limited resources to identify, evaluate, and transform new ideas into successful endeavors.
- Draw from best practices of design thinking, learn to identify problems, find solutions, and make customer connections through an iterative experimental process.
- Immerse in real-world small business experiences to develop and hone entrepreneurial attitudes and skills.
Two workshop sessions are available, daytime or evening:
- Feb. 6 - March 1 (meets Mondays and Wednesdays)
10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
East Tampa Redevelopment Office, 3808 N. 22nd St. in Tampa
- April 3 - 27 (meets Tuesdays and Thursdays)
6 to 8:30 p.m.
Entrepreneur Collaborative Center, 2101 E. Palm Ave. in Tampa
Not sure if this series is right for you? Attend one of the no-cost, no-obligation information sessions to meet with the instructors and ask questions about the workshop.
- Monday, Jan. 9, 10 to 11:30 a.m., East Tampa Redevelopment Office
- Thursday, Jan. 19, 6 to 7:30 p.m., Entrepreneur Collaborative Center