Posted January 20, 2017 | 2:59 PM
Get Inspired for Success at Small Business Idea Camp
Choose from two workshop sessions
Thinking of starting a business but don't know where to begin? The Small Business Idea Camp series is designed to inspire and engage new and future business owners in the fundamentals of entrepreneurial thinking.
- Discover how to bootstrap your way into a successful business without undertaking significant financial risk.
- Uncover the underlying concepts and processes that enable aspiring small business owners with limited resources to identify, evaluate, and transform new ideas into successful endeavors.
- Draw from best practices of design thinking, learn to identify problems, find solutions, and make customer connections through an iterative experimental process.
- Immerse in real-world small business experiences to develop and hone entrepreneurial attitudes and skills.
Two workshop sessions are available, daytime or evening:
- Feb. 6 - March 1 (meets Mondays and Wednesdays)
10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
East Tampa Redevelopment Office, 3808 N. 22nd St. in Tampa
Workshops are provided at no cost but an application is required to enroll. Call Hillsborough County Entrepreneur Services at (813) 204-9267 for more information.
Not sure if this series is right for you? Attend one of the no-cost, no-obligation information sessions to meet with the instructors and ask questions about the workshop.
- Monday, Jan. 9, 10 to 11:30 a.m., East Tampa Redevelopment Office
- Thursday, Jan. 19, 6 to 7:30 p.m., Entrepreneur Collaborative Center