Posted January 10, 2018 | 9:09 AM
Prescribed Burn Scheduled for Jan. 10, 2018
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting prescribed burns Wednesday, January 10, 2018, at multiple sites.
- Little Manatee River Corridor Nature Preserve (LMR) - 8902 Flowers Rd - Wimauma 33598
- Lake Frances Preserve (LFP) - 11009 Tarpon Spring Rd - Odessa 33556
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological Maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: 813-672-7876
- Media contact: Adrienne Frucci, Public Relations Strategist, p: 813-635-5469, c: 813-334-2055
- Closures: The burns will not affect authorized recreational trails.