Posted July 10, 2018 | 10:01 AM
Prescribed Burn - July 10, 2018
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting a prescribed burn, Tuesday, July 10, 2018.
- Lower Green Swamp Preserve, 3540 E. Knights-Griffin Rd, Plant City 33565
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: Portions of the "Green" hiking trail may be temporarily closed during the burn.