Posted August 8, 2018 | 10:21 AM
Prescribed Burn - Aug. 8, 2018
The Hillsborough County Conservation and Environmental Lands Management Department will be conducting a prescribed burn, Wednesday, August 8, 2018.
- Blackwater Creek Preserve, 2470 Patrinostro Rd, Plant City 33565
- Duration: One day
- Purpose of burn: Ecological maintenance
- Contact Information: Conservation and Environmental Lands Management - Department, Bell Creek Office: (813) 672-7876
- Media contact: Todd Pratt, Media Relations Strategist, p: (813) 276-2409, c: (813) 373-1023
- Closures: Portions of the red hiking trail may be temporarily closed during the burn.