Southshore Regional Service Center
Location and Hours
410 30th St. SE
Ruskin, FL 33570
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Receive free assistance for all Veterans, their dependents, and survivors in accessing federal, state, and local benefits.
- Connect outside agencies with military members and their families seeking assistance.
- Learn about outreach and support to Veterans in assisted-living facilities, nursing homes, private residences, and private businesses.
- Learn about Veterans activities in the County, including events at Veterans Memorial Park and Museum.
- Obtain residential permits
- For commercial and After-the-fact (ATF) permits you will need to go to the County Center, 19th floor, in downtown Tampa
There are no announcements at this time.