Northwest Skate Park
is the county's third skate park and opened in 2014. This modern 13,000 square foot park features both transitional elements and street skating. Features include granite ledges, rails, a key hole, and a snake run style bowl course. Surfing lovers will feel like they're riding the waves on this fluid course.
Skate park rules
Hillsborough County skate parks are for the enjoyment of the community. These facilities are (not supervised directly) therefore it is up to the skater to take precautions and follow the park's rules. By adhering to the skate parks rules you ensure that the community continues to enjoy these awesome amenities.
- Helmets are required by all participants at all times while they are on the skating surface
- Elbow and knee pads are recommended for all skaters, but are mandatory for skaters 12 years of age or younger
- Skate parks are intended for skate boards and in-line skates only
- Shirts and shoes required at all times
- All skaters must check in at the front desk for entry into the skate park
- All persons entering the skate park MUST have a signed and notarized waiver, no exceptions
- Children under the age of 18 years must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- Download waiver, rules and regulations
There are no announcements at this time.