Alderman's Ford Solid Waste Facility
Location and Hours
9402 County Road 39
Plant City, FL 33567
- Monday - Saturday
- 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for hand-unloading customers
- 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for customers with automatic dump trailers
What's located here:
- A community collection center for the disposal of non-collectible items by residential customers
Items accepted here:
- Appliances and bulk items
Know before you go:
- Photo ID and Tax assessment are required (No ID required for general recyclables; photo ID only for paint and electronics)
- Residential customers are limited to delivering 10 cubic yards of solid waste material to the CCC per year, as part of their annual assessment, which is equivalent to the material that can be put into a vehicle pulling a double-axle trailer or a loaded box/straight truck. (For comparison, a loaded pickup truck generally only carries about two cubic yards.)
- Once the 10 cubic yard limit per year has been reached, residents will be required to deliver their solid waste material to the Southeast County Landfill or one of the County’s Solid Waste Transfer Stations and pay standard commercial disposal charges, also called tipping fees
- Residents may also dispose of up to 12 tires per year as part of their annual assessment. Tires in excess of 12 per year are required to be delivered to the Southeast County Landfill where residents will pay the tipping fee for tire processing.
- No dump trailers are allowed at the CCC's
- Vehicles accessing the Northwest County CCC are limited to a total length of 35 feet.
- If you are not the property owner but are authorized to deliver residential solid waste on behalf of the property owner, please present an acceptable Community Collection Center Access and Use Authorization Form to the on-site CCC Attendant
There are no announcements at this time.