What we do
Affordable Housing administers federal and state funding to develop effective affordable housing and community development strategies for low and moderate income residents.
If you would like to receive Requests for Proposals and other notifications, please subscribe to the Affordable Housing Interested Parties List.
Frequently requested services
- Regional Assessment of Fair Housing
- Local Housing Assistance Plan (LHAP)
- Hillsborough County Human Relations Ordinance
- State Housing Initiatives Partnership Program Annual Report
- 5-Year Consolidated Plan
- Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Most Recent Grant Performance Reports
- Beware of Foreclosure Scams
- HUD Lending Discrimination
- HUD Certified Housing Counseling Agencies
Address: County Center, 24th Floor
601 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33602
Interim Department Director: Eric Johnson
Phone: (813) 612-5397