The project includes land acquisition adjacent to the existing Citrus Park Sports Complex and improvements to the park as funds will allow. The project cost also includes a new court cover at Citrus Park Elementary School.
The County would like to gather input from citizens on what they would like to see improved/expanded at Citrus Park Sports Complex. We will have a public meeting with an open house format, and attendees are invited to review and comment on a proposal that includes adding another ball field at the sports complex, located at 7492 Gunn Highway.
Cost & Funding
The remaining funds for improvements to the purchased property are $719,000.
To be determined after a scope is approved
- Project Manager – Erthel Hill, Real Estate & Facilities, (813) 272-7008
- Parks Planning - Kyla Booher, Parks & Recreation, (813) 307-1891
- Public information meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 11 to gather input on a proposal to expand recreational facilities at the Citrus Park Sports Complex
- Time and location: 6:30 p.m. at Citrus Park Elementary School, 7700 Gunn Highway
- Staff will be available to answer questions and accept comments
- Direct questions about the meeting to Citizen Engagement at (813) 272-5275
- Para información, llame al (813) 272-5275
- For hearing- and speech-impaired assistance, call 711
- In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, persons needing special accommodations to participate and those seeking an interpreter should call no later than 48 hours before the meeting