The project includes the design and construction of community dog park walking trail, and various park site upgrades at the Saladino Park in the Brandon area.
Purpose and Need for the Project:
Brandon area residents have asked that a dog park be built for their community area.
Project Cost & Funding:
$600,000 of Parks Central Impact Fee Zone Funds
- Project is in construction
- Completion anticipated - late summer of 2018
- Project Manager - Dan Myers (813) 307-1035
- Parks Contact - Kyla Booher, (813) 307-1891
On May 23, 2017, during a public meeting for the project, it was found that the community was in favor of a dog park at Saladino Park in the Brandon area.
- Public Input: The County welcomes input from the public on this project