The complete FY 18 Budget Package is due to the Hillsborough County Management and Budget Department by close of business, June 19, 2017
Districts are also reminded that State law requires the posting of their proposed FY 18 budgets on the district or County’s website.
Instructions and Forms for FY 18 Budget Process for Dependent Districts
A complete FY 18 Budget Package consists of the following documents. Those forms that are underlined can be downloaded. Be sure to save downloaded forms to a computer. Once the forms are completed, save your work and print out the forms for submission to the County.
- Cover Page - This is in Adobe Acrobat format.
- FY 18 Budget and Estimating Fund Balance Forms
- The FY 18 Budget Form is in the tab labeled "Budget Form" and the Estimating Fund Balance Form is in the tab labeled "Fund Balance."
- Capital Outlay Information Form
- Budget Resolution
- Minutes of the Budget Public Hearing
- Actual advertisement from newspaper or affidavit showing ad was placed in legal notices section
- Budget Completion Check List Form - Use this form to check for internal consistency in your budget documents
Budget Amendment Forms
Below are links to forms needed to amend the current year's budget. Please refer to the Budget Preparation Guide for Instructions.
Tax Information and Contacts
For information regarding the preparation of the non-ad valorem tax rolls, deadlines for submitting documentation and the forms, please contact the Tax Collector.