Legislation 101 - Your Civil Rights and Responsibilities
Find out information on current adopted and proposed federal, statutory and local disability laws that affect people with disabilities. All are welcome, including the disability community, business owners, and not-for-profit organization, residents, and County staff.
Things to know
- Event runs from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- An Alliance for Citizens with Disabilities meeting follows the event and all are encouraged to attend
- No charge to attend
- Free parking
- Food and refreshments provided
- Elected officials from Tampa, Hillsborough County and the State are invited to participate
- Information packets will be given out
- Break-out sessions will take place to discuss specific issues
Robert W. Saunders, Sr. Public Library, Ada T. Payne Community Room A & B.
1505 N. Nebraska Ave.
Tampa FL, 33602
October 20, 2017 | 10:30 AM
Americans with Disabilities Liaison
P (813) 276-8401