Apply for a Sign Permit


Jump to:



Apply for a building, ground, monument or other sign permit.


  • Sign Permit: $180
  • Electrical permit (ES, ET or EC licensed contractor): $77
    • Separate electrical permit application not required

What's Next

  1. Staff will review the application, plans and any accompanying documentation
  2. We will notify you if any corrections are needed
  3. If no corrections, or corrections are completed satisfactorily, we will notify you when the permit is ready
  4. Contractors
  5. Homeowners – only the person on the application can pick-up the permit
  6. Submit your notice of commencement (NOC)
    • You can't schedule an inspection unless a recorded and certified NOC is submitted to Building Services
  7. Schedule inspections

Get Help

(813) 272-5600

Get Started