Procurement Services offers monthly vendor training every second Tuesday of the month.
This 90 minute session aims to give both seasoned vendors and new suppliers a better understanding of how to navigate and submit bids via the iSupplier Portal.
This informative training will cover the following topics:
- Navigating the Procurement Services website
- Reviewing business opportunities with the County
- Updating vendor profile in iSupplier
- Adding commodity codes for your products and services
- Submitting bids and requests for proposal via iSupplier
- Understanding the contract award process
Vendor training sessions will be held from 10:30 a.m. to noon at libraries throughout Hillsborough County. There is no fee to attend; however, advance registration is required.
Please see the schedule below and click the date you wish to register for:
- January 9, 2018: Seminole Heights Branch Library
- February 13, 2018: Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library
- March 13, 2018: 78th Street Community Library
- April 10, 2018: Charles J. Fendig Public Library
- May 8, 2018: Seminole Heights Branch Library
- June 12, 2018: North Tampa Branch Library
- July 10, 2018: Robert W. Saunders Sr. Public Library
- August 14, 2018: Seminole Heights Branch Library
- September 11, 2018: Location to be announced
- October 9, 2018: Location to be announced
- November 13, 2018: Location to be announced
- December 11, 2018: Location to be announced
Please e-mail Procurement Services or call (813) 272-5790 with any questions.