The Small Business Enterprise (SBE) program provides an opportunity for small businesses to participate in the County's procurement program which includes construction, contractual services, professional consulting services, and commodities.
There are no fees associated with applying for SBE Registration.
Firms must meet the following qualification to be eligible for the program:
- Principally domiciled in Hillsborough County, Florida
- Independently owned and operated
- Employs twenty-five (25) or fewer permanent full-time employees
- Annual gross sales averaged over a three year period doesn't exceed $3 million
- Must have been established for a period of one year
- Serves a commercially useful function
- Franchises, subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible for this program
- Service-Disabled Veterans are eligible for registration under this program as long as they meet the requirements listed above
We will review the application and notify you of the results.
Disadvantaged Minority/Disadvantaged Woman Business Entity (DM/DWBE) Certification
Minority Certification and Small Business Registration are services provided at no cost to business owners. One-on-one and Spanish-language assistance with applications and documentation is available by calling Rita Sauri at (813) 307-8309 to schedule an appointment.
Certificación y Registro minoría pequeña empresa son los servicios proporcionados sin costo alguno para los propietarios de negocios. Uno-a-uno y asistencia en idioma español con las aplicaciones y la documentación está disponible llamando Rita Sauri al (813) 307-8309 para programar una cita.